Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's been a year!

Wow! I just realized that I haven't posted in over a year! Here is a quick summary of everything I've learned to do since my last post:

Feed myself (I really don't remember ever not doing that, but that start in October of last year)
Clap my hands
First haircut (also in October of last year)
First steps (November)
Eating table food (January 2012)
First shower (all baths before March 2012)
Singing (July 2012)
Dancing to music with mommy (August 31)

Yeah, I know, a lot of stuff. I also do more than blogging, and I can carry on a conversation now. My aunt said I'd be picking up more words soon, and she was right. It's not just "mama", "dada", "no", and "more" but I can say "more cookies please" and "go to school" and "brush teeth" (among other things).

My dad won't ever let me use the computer because he says he needs to do work to pay for my college. I have no idea what college is, but I hear it related to football a lot these days, which I remember is one of those TV shows that my parents watch for hours! I don't know how they do it. I can stand watching TV for more than 5 minutes.

Let's see, lots to write about, so I'm going to break it up into a few posts.
  • Halloween and Thanksgiving 2011
  • My 1st Birthday!
  • Christmas
  • Beach trips
  • Swimming
  • July 4th
  • Stone Mountain
  • Camp in New Hampshire
For now, I've got to go - first football game!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie Pie,

    I'm glad you've finally had a chance to sit down long enough to post on your blog! You have been one busy little man, and you are indeed fun to watch and spend time with.
    Hope you enjoy your first football game!

    xo
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie! I have missed you! I keep up with your adventures via Mimi's blog, but I have missed your slant on life. I bet by the time you return from your first football game, you will know all the cheers and football strategy. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back little man!
    Perhaps there will be some pictures next time you blog ;-)

    Kram/Hug from Eva in Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Map

Map