Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Photos in the Park

Hi there!

One of the things I forgot to mention in my last post from my stay in Atlanta, was that my mom and I went to Piedmont Park one evening to have some photos taken.  A good friend of her and my dad's, Miss Jules, was super fun and took the photos.  As you will see, she has an eye for what makes for a good photo.  It was a beautiful evening and I discovered so many fun things to do in the park!  Have a look at some of my favorites from the first part of our time together -- I'll post some more good ones soon!












XO - Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie, I love those pictures of you! It looks like you almost followed that duck right off the dock and into the lake!

    xo
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you had! You do love being outside where there is so much to see and do.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie, was that duck showing you how to waddle? You are growing by leaps and bounds, but your cute smile is always there.

    ReplyDelete

Map

Map