Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day! My parents bought me a house!

I went to my first house closing today, and my parents brought me so everyone knew not to mess with them.  "Don't make me put my baby down!"  I made it through about half of the signatures, but eventually got fed up with loan paperwork and my dad took me outside to scream.  After I calmed down a bit, he brought me back in and the sellers asked if they could hold me.  Weird, huh?  I smelled like hand lotion and cigarettes when they gave me back.  I got a bath as soon as we got home.

We got home just in time for the movers to do a pre-move survey of the house, after which they parked their semi tractor trailer on a gravel road by our house... snug as a bug in a rug.


By the time my parents stopped laughing they realized it was almost sunset -


Tomorrow is sure to bring more excitement when the boxes get packed!

3 comments:

  1. Charlie,
    I love your blog and can't wait to read about all of your adventures in the West Side.
    Stay Sweet!
    xoxoxo
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Charlie, I like the name of your new town. It sounds very classy! You look very grown up in your photo, and I love your smile. Please be sure to post some photos of your new home. I hope you and your parents will be very happy there.
    Love,
    Great aunt Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you cute little Charlie boy, what a funny and nice blog you have started :)
    I hope that your move to a new place will go smoothly, and please give your parents a big hug from me! I know that they will have a great deal of work ahead of them - packing and unpacking. Getting tired just thinking about it =/.
    Hugs in plenty to you too!
    'Auntie' Eva from Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Map

Map